MULTI ZERO 0 mm threshold systems
MULTI ZERO for a fully barrier-free design
MULTI ZERO is the new locking hook from MACO, which is redefining barrier-free design. 20 mm is not the tolerance limit for barrier-free thresholds – no, at MACO, only zero millimetres will do. It is the absolutely compromise-free flush-fit threshold, with no risk of tripping.
Whether it is a child’s trike, walking frame or wheelchair, the new locking hook is the unique technical solution for creating a professional, thresholdless transition, without any obstacles. It is suitable for the high-end private market as well as public buildings, retirement homes, nursery schools, and so on.
The clever locking solution engages from the sash into the striker plate in the threshold. Not only does the double hook offer extra security for burglary resistance (RC 2), it also connects the sash and threshold to form a unit which meets all water and air-tightness requirements. Zero, zilch, zip, nada, nothing can get in between and nothing protrudes at all. Another multi-talent from MACO!
Zero barrier thresholds
Advantages & benefits
- Enables easy construction of stepless thresholds with locking points – unique on the market
- Locking hook can be linked for easy adaptation to the door width
- Low logistic effort as only two components required
- Tilt striker plate is replaced by locking hook
- Easy fabrication as only one pocket must be milled in the fitting groove
- Centre die anchorage for easy and secure assembly
- Standardized security class RC 2 possible
- Convenience and security combined
- The threshold offers no resistance at all
- Unique solution, which goes beyond the existing standard in which thresholds of 20 mm are regarded as “barrier-free"
- Zero-barrier – yet sealed against ingress of water and air
- ”Turn and tilt" possible
- The locking hook enables standardized security class RC 2 for zero-barrier threshold systems
- Same maintenance interval as all other fittings