The key actuated mortise lock can be used anywhere at any time; but is ideal for aluminium doors.
Its excellent, rugged construction and locking dead bolt throws 20 mm even on a backset of 25 mm with a single turn of the key are special characteristics of the MACO Z-RS mortise lock.
Advantages & benefits
Ideal for timber, PVC and aluminium doors that do not require a multi-point locking system, this product stands out due to its straightforward preparation and rapid installation.
- Straightforward and rapid installation
- With cranked latch as standard
- Roller latch can be easily retrofitted
- Existing striker plate range can be used
- Non handed door lock can be used on both left or right handed doors
The Z-RS is durability tested to DIN 18251-2 Class 3 and has a deadbolt throw of 20 mm even on a backset of 25 mm with a single turn of the key.
- Compact, rugged construction
- Locking bolt is secured against counter-pressure
- A single turn of the key dead locks the door
- MACO silent latch function ensures easy closing of the door leaf