The Z-TS/G-TS MACO PROTECT module meets a wide range of requirements. Standardised installation procedures go hand-in-hand with full flexibility regarding the height of the multi-point locking system. The Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module offers a technically perfect solution for any door height. No additional headaches with storage capacity or installation times. The Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module can be used in timber, PVC or aluminium front doors. The basic standard for the Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module door lock is the hook&bolt combination with triple-point locking system.
Advantages & benefits
The Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module satisfies every customer demand up to an unbelievable sash rebate height of 3100 mm.
- Standardised hinge with few module variants
- Savings on storage space and logistics thanks to compact, easy-to-store modules
- Reduced effort and cost reductions thanks to uniform routings (uniform case)
- Use of commercially available, pre-stamped reinforcements possible
Customize any front door with the multifunctional hardware of the Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module.
- High-level security with hook&bolt combination locks made of solid steel
- Provides additional protection against distortion of the door leaf when locked
- Even for very tall front doors (up to 3100 mm), the PROTECT module effectively counteracts any door-leaf distortion over the long term when locked
- Effortless operation of the door lock, even at high gasket compression
- The following modules can be retrofitted in the Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module system: door turn-restrictors, magnetic cams, additional locks and hook&bolt locking systems.
- They ensure perfect function whatever the particular requirements
- Easy to retrofit, upgrade or replace components in existing door systems
- Burglary-resistance grade up to RC 3 according to EN 1627 - 30